5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Hell yeah dude!!! they're great underappreciated machines, built in the US too.... and they use a lot of the same parts as Can-Am, etc.... (i found that out just doing maintenance and mods) I actually had some spare oil filters left over from my old Can-am 800R and they were the exact ones that my CF 800 took hahah. But everyone i know that has one has loved them once they took the plunge, myself included.
Are they built in the US? I thought I read that they were built overseas.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Nels

Reaction score

I believe they are made in China. I read an article recently about CFMoto dealers and US manufacturers such as Polaris lobbying about unfair tariffs in the trade agreement. US govt proposing to lower tariffs on the CFMoto. Polaris is pissed off some of their parts and materials come from China with higher tariffs than the CFmoto finished machines making their manufacturing costs higher and creating an unfair advantage to CFmoto.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Correct but they are also built in the US. they have a plant in Minneapolis, MN, and in 2017 they opened a new one in Plymouth, MN. So designed overseas, but a lot of the ones here are built here.

They’ve been one of “the big names” overseas for ever, and started showing up here in like 2015 or so… at least that’s when they caught my eye on lots… and after I got mine I started seeing a few more on the trails. (Maybe because I was looking more haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only once did I have an unscheduled alignment. It was when I wanted to test my coil overs and jumped the center of a round about.

Coil overs worked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My one time ever alignment was for something somewhat similar, but not nearly as fun. Smallish pothole that was barely noticeable but really deep on a major highway. Hit the sucker at 72mph, thought my left front shock exploded lol

Users who are viewing this thread