5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you really want one and can wait, contact Mark Dodge and get a quote for a special order. Get exactly what you want and probably save a bunch of $ as well (even with a fly and buy or adding delivery fee). There is a thread specific to MD in the forums. There may be a few other dealerships around that have similar pricing as well, I just don't know who/where.
If I get real serious about it, this is probably the route I'll end up going. I was just hoping there would be something within a 200 mile radius or so I could have my dealer friend do a swap for. That's how I got my current truck, it came from Ohio.

Last edited:

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What are you looking for. I know of an Ecodiesel Rebel in Michigan that has been there for several months now; not sure what that dealers policy is but if you want the link PM me.
I appreciate the offer, but that's a bit of a hike for me. I could always ship something I guess, just looking for the easy route. Worse case, I'll just keep running my truck til something comes in, or put in an order. Not like I absolutely have to make a move right now. I found one an hour south or so that's in transit. I might keep an eye on that.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been shopping around for a Polaris Ranger UTV the last few weeks, and have had multiple powersports dealers tell me they aren't selling to out of state customers, but some are. Think it's just each dealer's preference.
Been trying to convince my wife we need to buy a Can-Am or a Razr, but haven't quite gotten her to pull the trigger.
I've recently gotten into the utv game myself. Told the Mrs. I wouldn't get carried away. Already bought 32" tires and beadlocks. Now I'm planning cage mods, bumper and slider builds too. I have 100 miles on it ha.

BNJMN

Reaction score
"in transit" may or may not be real - some dealer websites load all of their inventory including sold orders; so don't get attached to an in transit truck unless someone at the dealer has indicated it's actually for sale.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"in transit" may or may not be real - some dealer websites load all of their inventory including sold orders; so don't get attached to an in transit truck unless someone at the dealer has indicated it's actually for sale.
Absolutely. I haven't called about it, but I may today. I live in a very rural area though, and personal orders aren't very common. They had a couple other listed that way, so I was hoping it was just a batch to be delivered. We shall see.

Merlin

Reaction score
I put the console cover on. Needed a slight change from the leather. Kept it off lease and little things keep it fresh for me.

Attachments

• PXL_20220228_175854404.jpg
    PXL_20220228_175854404.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 151

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bet i'm gonna get a laugh for this, but do yourself a favor and check out the CFMOTO version of what you're lookin for... People LOVED telling me "you get what you pay for" when i bought my brandy new CF in 2016 at half the price of the "bigger name" machines, until they saw me be the only dude in the group on multiple long rides who we DIDN'T have to stop for. I even had one guy i met at the beginning of one ride mock me a little, and then i ended up winching his machine out of a spot he got stuck in and then the group spent a half hr getting his machine goin again... at the end of that ride he was like "so dude... what'd you pay for that thing again?" :cool:

And i came from a Can-Am into the CF, and was a longtime Can-Am fan. They're solid machines, for a lot less money and better features IMO.... (and wifes love that part, so it goes a long way with the convincing. 😂)
Right on! Happy with mine so far, but I only got it in November. Other than chasing down a couple leaks due to loose clamps, it's been fine so far. The low prices just translate to more modifications though ha.
IMG_6693.jpg

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right on! Happy with mine so far, but I only got it in November. Other than chasing down a couple leaks due to loose clamps, it's been fine so far. The low prices just translate to more modifications though ha.
View attachment 122126
Hell yeah dude!!! they're great underappreciated machines, built in the US too.... and they use a lot of the same parts as Can-Am, etc.... (i found that out just doing maintenance and mods) I actually had some spare oil filters left over from my old Can-am 800R and they were the exact ones that my CF 800 took hahah. But everyone i know that has one has loved them once they took the plunge, myself included.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered K&N Series 77 intake from RealTruck last week. This week they cancelled my order and told me they can't get a solid delivery date from the manufacture. welp, I ordered on Amazon and it will be here tomorrow... hate supporting Amazon but sometimes it's just better.
I had a lot of problems with them also. Are they holding up your money for a couple weeks?

Phippy

Reaction score
My detailer just sent me this pic of my ceramic coated Laramie Night Edition. Will see it better tomorrow night. Need to install Husky mud flaps and Leer HF350M.

Attachments

• IMG_9144.jpg
    IMG_9144.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wheels
c932354ebed886dbd2bf42ff60e3639f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread