5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah we cut the cord in like 2011 and never looked back. our cable company has a monopoly here so we only have them for interwebs service, but i was paying $250/month for a phone i never touched and the literal 2 channels i watch... scifi and hockey hahaha.

And on the faxes... haha every time like a loan company or insurance company asks me to fax them something i'm like "ok, let me understand this correctly... you want me to invent time travel... go back to 1997 and FAX you a copy of this PDF... is that right?" and they always say "yes" and they don't laugh. 😒
A lot of institutions/companies requires you to fax paper work for security reasons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: At least that's their reason.

fliptide

Reaction score
Been passively looking for an ecodiesel the past couple weeks. Extremely difficult to find exactly what I want, apparently. Finally found something I liked over the border into NY. Called about it. Unfortunately they are not selling to out of state customers at this point due to "supply constraints"? Anybody heard of this? Sounds like they want to keep all the supply they have for their in state customers?
If you really want one and can wait, contact Mark Dodge and get a quote for a special order. Get exactly what you want and probably save a bunch of $ as well (even with a fly and buy or adding delivery fee). There is a thread specific to MD in the forums. There may be a few other dealerships around that have similar pricing as well, I just don't know who/where.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Easy to fax from your phone. There is an app called Genius Scan. Uses the camera in your phone to take pictures and converts them to PDF files. Then you can "share" a variety of ways. One of those options being fax. I have "faxed" several documents this way. And the app is free, at least on Android it is
So not time travel then?? I'm out.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the 305 Nittos thrown on. Love the way they fill the wheel well a little more. Slight rub at full left lock in reverse, but nothing crazy. Might go for some 1.5" spacers just to stance it out a little and prevent the rub.

Attachments

• 20220301_142730.jpg
    20220301_142730.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 122

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If it’s rubbing on the body work and not suspension, then spacers will make it worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If it’s rubbing on the body work and not suspension, then spacers will make it worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That right? It might just be the wheel well then. I'll take a look later. I kind of want the spacers for the stance though 😂

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just looked up Genius Scan and it's actually the Genius Fax app that is used to fax a document. It's says it's .39c per page to fax. Not free, but cheaper than Staples.
They must have changed it because I have used genius scan to fax in the past. Just tried, and, like you said, says I need to install genius fax. Guess they realized there is a revenue stream they weren't tapping before

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Thanks. I live in a smaller city in which the old people complain about everything anyway (it is actually amazing too how many invisible stop signs there are in this town that only they can see) and I was taking my daughter to school this morning shortly before 8 and a straight piped truck accelerated up the hill after turning off an adjacent road and the ghost car in front of me and subsequently right beside them did nothing. Even after blasting it again a second time after a change of lights half way up the hill. That in addition to my neighbor having a Harley I made up my mind. To to hell with 'em all... I just ordered. 🤪

Found a place in Canada for 1645 for the black tips...where if I convert it back to US would be $1299 US for it...which is way low compared to everywhere else I have actually managed to find it in this retail wasteland.
You won't be disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread

• Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/