5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Tesla

Reaction score
So I ordered a part from Mopar OEM Direct. They sent me the incorrect part # and refused to take it for a return. I then asked again, and now they want me to pay shipping and a 15% fee.

Don’t care about the refund, just found it funny that it was their mistake but they don’t want me to return it

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I ordered a part from Mopar OEM Direct. They sent me the incorrect part # and refused to take it for a return. I then asked again, and now they want me to pay shipping and a 15% fee.

Don’t care about the refund, just found it funny that it was their mistake but they don’t want me to return it
I’d dispute the charge with the credit card company.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score

They some how seem to get their part numbers mix up, i ordered from there in the past and they kept claiming i was ordering the wrong part. When i research the part number they were suggesting it was completely wrong. So i just told them to ship me what i ordered and i would take responsibility. I always keep in mind Ebay for mopar parts as sometimes i have been able to find parts there that even the dealer claims they can't order for me

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered new tires: Yokohama Geolandar X-AT LT295/70R18. Normally, that would be a 34.3x11.6” tire, but Yokohama’s specs have it slightly bigger, at 34.6x12”.

This makes it the same width, and 2.2” taller than my Nitto Terra Grappler G2s in 305/60R18. I’m putting on almost 10 pounds per tire, and going from XL rating to LT E, so we’ll see what damage it does to my mileage, but I think I’ll like ‘em.

If anybody wants to help me stay on my wife’s good side and avoid cluttering up the garage with four hood tires with about 8,000 miles, I’ll list the Nittos soon. My appointment to get the new tires mounted is Tuesday.

Last edited:

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I ordered new tires: Yokohama Geolandar X-AT LT295/70R10. Normally, that would be a 34.3x11.6” tire, but Yokohama’s specs have it slightly bigger, at 34.6x12”.
WOW!! 10" wheels. :) That is a bold choice. LOL

Seriously though, I love my Geolandars and have been a fan of Yokohama tires for a long time.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WOW!! 10" wheels. :) That is a bold choice. LOL

Seriously though, I love my Geolandars and have been a fan of Yokohama tires for a long time.
I’m all about that sidewall, you know! But seriously, I fixed it to say 295/70R18.

There are not a lot of reviews for the X-ATs that I could find, but they seem like they should be perform well from what I’ve seen. Most days, my truck is a driveway princess: I work from home, put on very few miles during the week, but like to go camping on the weekends, and I’ve started to explore a few tougher trails (tougher to me, that is; still pretty mild stuff). And I’m really looking forward to our trip this summer to the Rockies, where the extra clearance from my lift and these tires will be put to the test.

Last edited:

ShortStack

Reaction score
Love the custom color. What do they call that ? Is the paint code for that SLT or MUD ??

Time for a serious wash 😁

Users who are viewing this thread