5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

jwilliams

Reaction score
Installed Timber Grove air bags on the rear to help with towing. Very high quality product and fairly easy to install. In the picture I have 80 pounds in to test for leaks. I wont be that high normally

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_160155.jpg
    IMG_20200621_160155.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 230

TNSmokee

Reaction score
Just finished up the BDS 4" air suspension lift install on my 2020 Limited Eco Diesel.
f1-jpg.59652
f2-jpg.59653
View attachment 59654 View attachment 59655 View attachment 59656 View attachment 59657
Great looking truck, must be nice, my service writer at my CDJR told me not to touch my air suspension.

TXECOD

Reaction score
Great looking truck, must be nice, my service writer at my CDJR told me not to touch my air suspension.
Thanks. I try not to talk to service advisors if I can help it. Lol!. I ordered the lift from my local BDS distributor, and took it straight to tech. He did it after hours for me over a few days time..

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score
They are ok... had some issues with the little spacers they come with tho on the driver window.

I think I would have rather get this style as they kinda flow and look like one piece
I wanted the low profile ones as well. I just couldn't find any pictures of them installed on the ram. So I wasn't ever truly sure if they were actually low profile.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Skater

Reaction score
I would post one up but it's just too loud for my phone, it wouldnt sound right.

Go to: www.hornblasters.con, they have many clips for you to head.

Btw: my kits is the dual shocker hidden spare kit.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
I just noticed in your photo that you have the horn facing back. Is that because it would blow your ear drums if it was facing forward underneath you, or just for mounting purposes and fitment?

Fairtrade87

Reaction score
I just noticed in your photo that you have the horn facing back. Is that because it would blow your ear drums if it was facing forward underneath you, or just for mounting purposes and fitment?
Just for mounting and fitment. You can face then any way you want

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

TNSmokee

Reaction score
Thanks. I try not to talk to service advisors if I can help it. Lol!. I ordered the lift from my local BDS distributor, and took it straight to tech. He did it after hours for me over a few days time..
Again it must be nice. I love the BDS 4" and your truck caused me to start looking at it again. I would have to lower it to entry/exit to get it in my garage but that's a small detail. Parking garages is a concern to me as well. The standing place we go to every year in Okaloosa Island, FL has a low clearance parking garage and I know it wouldn't fit in there. If I lived closer to Houston I would be paying YOU a visit. IF I could talk my service department into the install, what would be a ballpark price for the install? Would there be any warranty issues? I know that BDS stands behind their product, but not sure what issues would come up for CDJR.

TXECOD

Reaction score
Again it must be nice. I love the BDS 4" and your truck caused me to start looking at it again. I would have to lower it to entry/exit to get it in my garage but that's a small detail. Parking garages is a concern to me as well. The standing place we go to every year in Okaloosa Island, FL has a low clearance parking garage and I know it wouldn't fit in there. If I lived closer to Houston I would be paying YOU a visit. IF I could talk my service department into the install, what would be a ballpark price for the install? Would there be any warranty issues? I know that BDS stands behind their product, but not sure what issues would come up for CDJR.
I've been really impressed with this kit for the short time I have been driving the truck. Its very well made and works with the trucks air system flawlessly.

I worked out a deal to pay my guy $800 to do the install. He said after completing it, he was not interested in doing any more for that price. Lol!. He's a great tech, but he feels like it took him way to long to finish the kit. Probably because he knows how picky I am and he took the time to make everything perfect. It didn't help that this kit is not for the Eco-diesel. . We had to improvise on a few steps of the install since the directions are hemi specific.

As far as oem warranty goes, that's a touchy subject, and one that I would have to refer you to your local dealer about. BDS stands behind all their parts with a no questions asked replacement warranty.

TNSmokee

Reaction score
I've been really impressed with this kit for the short time I have been driving the truck. Its very well made and works with the trucks air system flawlessly.

I worked out a deal to pay my guy $800 to do the install. He said after completing it, he was not interested in doing any more for that price. Lol!. He's a great tech, but he feels like it took him way to long to finish the kit. Probably because he knows how picky I am and he took the time to make everything perfect. It didn't help that this kit is not for the Eco-diesel. . We had to improvise on a few steps of the install since the directions are hemi specific.

As far as oem warranty goes, that's a touchy subject, and one that I would have to refer you to your local dealer about. BDS stands behind all their parts with a no questions asked replacement warranty.
Thanks.

shrubs2000

Reaction score
New video up on my channel walking through the installation of the Roadmaster Sway Bar.

Out of curiosity I also weighed the factory bar and the Roadmaster kit. Any guesses as to how much more the Roadmaster bar weighed?

Great video! Since you mentioned these are also for the 2500/3500 trucks, one would expect the wrong bushings for the 1500 in every kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online