5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Removing my factory sub got rid of the rattle all together of course.

Not in mine .. even with the stock 6x9s I can heard the rear doors vibin' too much, so that will be my next.
That felt did remove the rattle for me so I was happy with it.

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Washed, 303 Aerospace for the Tonno Cover, Clay Bar and Ceramic Wax from Chemical Guys - took 7 hours to get it all done right but came out pretty good. Not sure if it shines as much as the Chemical Guys Butterwax though..

Here's a picture after the Wash and Clay Bar compared to after I did the Ceramic Wax:

What's everyone think?

Wash Clay Ceramic Wax.jpg

Skater

Reaction score
Washed, 303 Aerospace for the Tonno Cover, Clay Bar and Ceramic Wax from Chemical Guys - took 7 hours to get it all done right but came out pretty good. Not sure if it shines as much as the Chemical Guys Butterwax though..

Here's a picture after the Wash and Clay Bar compared to after I did the Ceramic Wax:

What's everyone think?

View attachment 59165
Those black wheels POP. Oh, yeah, the paint looks great too, but this black wheels POP. A lot of work, but it is worth it.

Thr33BlindMice

Reaction score

What's everyone think?

super clean look... I like it.....but 7hrs to get this done.... hmmmmmm.... no thx.

Tex_Ram

Reaction score
Do know or think that it would be able to mount to a camper top? This would be a great addition.

I've seen some people with them mounted to a camper shell, most people will connect it to a roof rack on a camper shell though.

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Hows the durability of these decals? I was going to put them on my hood badges. Thx
They are holding up really well. The matte black goes on easy and feels sturdy. I've been through the car wash at least 5 times with them and zero issues.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are holding up really well. The matte black goes on easy and feels sturdy. I've been through the car wash at least 5 times with them and zero issues.
Ok thanks- I usually run through the carwash once a week and was wondering because the vinyl doesn't seem that thick?? Reflective Concepts said there's a 9 year guarantee lol.

Truckguy

Reaction score
Installed the bed strip lighting as some others have done. Was fairly easy except getting my existing moose bed lights out to splice into. I could have spliced in under the bed without removing the bed lights but didn’t think of that till I broke a tab on one. Oh well just used some black RTV to secure it back. Pics are after inside done for comparison and then both.

Users who are viewing this thread