5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Curious, would this have the same benefit for a truck with a 3.5 bolt on suspension lift or only factory suspension? I’m a bit new tothis so apologies of this is a lame question! Also curious if it’s something that would be important for
Front and rear? Appreciate any wisdom
You can share.
The Hellwig rear sway bar makes a big difference in making truck feel planted on corners and uneven pavement.. Mine is a Rebel with air suspension and I mounted with the stock links in stiffest hole. I read that you want the arms of the sway bar as close to parallel to road surface as possible for best effect on handling. If you lift truck you might want to use Hellwigs adjustable end links that you can adjust for change in height. Also beefier construction. Stock bar is hollow and lightweight. Hellwig seems to think our front bar is enough as they didn't offer one last time I checked.

Reactions: BGC

BGC

Reaction score
The Hellwig rear sway bar makes a big difference in making truck feel planted on corners and uneven pavement.. Mine is a Rebel with air suspension and I mounted with the stock links in stiffest hole. I read that you want the arms of the sway bar as close to parallel to road surface as possible for best effect on handling. If you lift truck you might want to use Hellwigs adjustable end links that you can adjust for change in height. Also beefier construction. Stock bar is hollow and lightweight. Hellwig seems to think our front bar is enough as they didn't offer one last time I checked.
Thanks, I appreciate it, I’m sold!

Jeet

Reaction score
1 week ownership anniversary was celebrated with my TPMS alerting that my right front tire was at 30psi, took a look and found this....

I hope this isn't a bad omen
oh man i had similar experience with my rebel on black Friday of 2019 and end up replacing the tire.

Attachments

• not cool.jpg
    not cool.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 192

jesse_ohio

Reaction score
oh man i had similar experience with my rebel on black Friday of 2019 and end up replacing the tire.

Yikes! What a bizarre puncture. Never seen a bit holder penetrate a tire before o_O

Took mine to the tire shop today and had them pull/plug/patch. Surgery was a success, patient is back on her feet and getting around fine.

Pe2n3d1

Reaction score
Went on a 160 mile road trip today. I cruised at 55MPH and the trip computer reached an average of 22MPG! My beauty has been so much more efficient with the Mopar Cat Back Exhaust.

Attachments

• 3DB7A7AA-2B51-4A6D-B856-2B8A24B5B7CD.jpeg
    3DB7A7AA-2B51-4A6D-B856-2B8A24B5B7CD.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 126

lukesteeler89

Reaction score
So more of this week and previous months....but this is my 2019 Rebel.

Mopar flat black hood deflector and window vents.

Skid Plate is Plasti-Dipped. Supposed to be “Flame” Red.....looks a little maroon.

RAM in Grill has vinyl red letters

1 3/4” Bora Spacers. Stock rims and tires.

Ditch Lights with Zroads Mounts and Auxbeam lights. Wired up separately so I can turn on Left or Right.

Rough Country behind bumper mount. Mount is installed...Auxbeam light-bar isn’t yet.

Light are controlled with Raxiom Bluetooth controller which is mounted on fuse box under hood. Lights can be controlled from Bluetooth controller in cab or my phone. Pretty darn slick. Very similar to the Trigger controller.

Got a bunch of my ideas from Waterfowler41....so THANKS!

e28f53cb6cf4deafa6bfb7ceb12e0720.jpg

55539c2767cea718caf3921474f175bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bora Spacers.... was it a straight install or did you have to modify some things?

Tex_Ram

Reaction score
Where did you install the radios?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out the build thread in my signature, I showed pictures of how I installed them on the back side of the console.

Users who are viewing this thread