5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

whetrick1

Reaction score
Like this? If this is what u meant it does look better but it messes up the plastic separating it from truck....plus the top cuts into the upper trim...may have just been cut poorly because passenger front is flat ...I don’t like it between the rubber and plastic either....all good though, already ordered the Mopar which goes under the weather stripping so it shouldn’t be a problem View attachment 51865

OK my vent shades went between the plastic and the rubber and looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverbullet84

Reaction score
37e00b191f4952bbcd6b8bf05b1d3c1a.jpg

Threw some Lund 5in oval nerf bars on

Attachments

• IMG_4176.jpg
    IMG_4176.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 67

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are y’all ordering right from their site or somewhere else?

I saw the price tag at $160ish and realized I can just stick with my USB cable! If they come down in price, I’m interested...

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw the price tag at $160ish and realized I can just stick with my USB cable! If they come down in price, I’m interested...
I just looked at it, if you use code “LOYALTY” it knocks $40 off so $119.95 seems a little more palatable.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So far so good. Audio (Apple Music) has been flawless.
what model did you use? I went to their website and they don't have a 'Ram' application. I emailed them and they replied they don't have one yet. I told them about this thread and that someone used it successfully, but I haven't heard back from them as yet.

Rathiem

Reaction score
which application / car did you choose? RAM isn't listed.

I’m also a successful user. Works in both my 19’ RAM with HK and in 19’ Navigator. Both cars are not listed as supported on their website. When you get it install the update first thing. Super easy over your phones wireless connection. I’ve been using it about 3 weeks now. No issues. Boots up about as long as it takes me to exit the garage.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m also a successful user. Works in both my 19’ RAM with HK and in 19’ Navigator. Both cars are not listed as supported on their website. When you get it install the update first thing. Super easy over your phones wireless connection. I’ve been using it about 3 weeks now. No issues. Boots up about as long as it takes me to exit the garage.

Ok, thanks! Order placed....

Users who are viewing this thread