5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Luvysbbq

Reaction score
Installed the B2 FAB Magnaflow muffler over the long weekend.
My God is it the best thing i have done and don't regret it one bit.
Perfect sound!

I was looking at it or the flow master. You really like the sound?

How hard to install yourself?

TheDadTruck

Reaction score
Installed my B2Fab Magnaflow muffler this morning

Attachments

• 8B608F54-623F-45EF-9048-6A22778246D0.jpeg
    8B608F54-623F-45EF-9048-6A22778246D0.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 87

kifac

Reaction score

I was debating between the two but felt like the flowmaster may have been alittle too aggresive judging by the videos online.
I pulled the trigger on the B2FAB and i am very happy. Cold starts sound amazing, idle has alittle rumble and when you give it you really hear it.

I had it installed at a exhaust shop. 30 Min and 60$ CAD later, i cant get enough of it.
The guy that installed it was also surprised how it sounded. We both agreed the truck was WAY too quiet when i first drove in.

tsassano25

Reaction score
I installed the Truxedo Pro X15 today. It was a relatively easy install (~60 mins), but took some fiddling to get the rails and clamps aligned. So far I like the cover, but I can’t report on how water-tight it is yet.

onelochevy

Reaction score

I have the magnaflow as well and I love it. The sound is exactly what I was after. Install took about an hour, with the majority of that time being spent on the rear hangars. Can't recommend the B2 setup enough.

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
I got my window sticker today. The truck for our assignment to Alaska.

Attachments

• 2019 RAM Optional Equipment Weights - Body Builder Guide - FCA.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 51

BlckDT

Reaction score
Replaced the halogen vanity mirror lights with led. Got the bulbs from Diode Dynamics, popped the plastic covers, removed old and installed new bulb, attach cover, complete. Huge difference.

BE3D11CD-2066-4CCB-AB67-1101FDDB869A.jpeg

BlckDT

Reaction score
I live in Florida and our rules are no more than 28%. I did 18% to match the rears but then added 55% over the rears and rear cab window to help the kids. That way it also gives the illusion of being stock since the fronts are lighter than the rears. Shouldn’t have to worry.

Hows the rear for the kids? I have a rear facing 1 year old and she gets fussy when the bright sun shines through factory tint. I have 18% on the fronts but considering to darken the rears.

Any pics?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hows the rear for the kids? I have a rear facing 1 year old and she gets fussy when the bright sun shines through factory tint. I have 18% on the fronts but considering to darken the rears.

Any pics?

I absolutely love it. I was apprehensive at first but couldn’t be happier. From the inside looking out all of my windows feel and look the same, I like the dark feel inside but at night it isn’t bad at all. Plus I mainly use the clear camera on these things. Soooo much better than the grainy one on my 2016 F150 I traded. I’ll take some pics when my 5 month old wakes up from his nap on me.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Any pics?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 139

SAFrog

Reaction score
Replaced the halogen vanity mirror lights with led. Got the bulbs from Diode Dynamics, popped the plastic covers, removed old and installed new bulb, attach cover, complete. Huge difference.

View attachment 29814

Did you use the 16 or 24 lumen bulbs? What about the overhead light? It all looks great!

BlckDT

Reaction score
Did you use the 16 or 24 lumen bulbs? What about the overhead light? It all looks great!

16 Lumens. I heard the 24 was blinding. I’m not typically looking at myself in the vanity mirror but the wife riding in shotgun might a couple times on each drive. She did say the LEDs are perfect.

I have the LED truck package so everything else inside is LED I believe. Maybe I should test it out tonight and do a full lookover.

Not sure why the vanity lights (and bed lights) were Halogen.

—-|||RAM|||-—
Phil

sent from my mobile device

Last edited:

kjn86

Reaction score
Got the front windows tinted to 50%. It's legal limit and will reduce heat into the cab through those windows by almost half. We'll see how it affects real-world temps. Appearance is a minor benefit. Reducing heat/glare was my main objective.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
New addition
03a6bbee4c7ee7a977017c0655b76340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread