5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

L Curtis

Reaction score
After 45k plus miles I got new Nittos. Went from the Ridge Grappler in 35x12.50r20 to the Recon Grappler in 325/60r20.
Same here dude. Ridge Grapplers 50k now have 35x12.50x18 Recons. Gotta say I like them so far. Quiet and aggressive enough but most of all I like that the Recons don’t have a very rounded shoulder like the Grapplers do. Making the tire appear wider at the contact patch. Good luck. Your truck looks gooooood.

bigdaddymac

Reaction score
Same here dude. Ridge Grapplers 50k now have 35x12.50x18 Recons. Gotta say I like them so far. Quiet and aggressive enough but most of all I like that the Recons don’t have a very rounded shoulder like the Grapplers do. Making the tire appear wider at the contact patch. Good luck. Your truck looks gooooood.
Just got them on today but I’m happy. And thank you! I like that blue you got.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last night I parked my Ram like a conscientious human being.

Unlike this **** head.

02c3ed65e7d1c716a6c29208ca595d70.jpg
My shin hurt just looking at that.
My shins like a ”washboard“ from walking around my truck!

Last edited:

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, he could be concerned about his nose sticking too far out into the traffic lane?

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
Well, he could be concerned about his nose sticking too far out into the traffic lane?

Don’t make excuses for chitty people.

We are literally 4 cars from the front entrance to the hotel so he chose to do this on a high traffic sidewalk. I see it all the time. Meanwhile, there is a 2 acre parking lot behind the hotel with ample places to park a longer vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fbird

Reaction score
I added my new BORLA ATAK cat back (with the black tips) Vroom! Install went well, removal was a bit of a PITA but only because my sawzall blades are 6" long.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t make excuses for chitty people.

We are literally 4 cars from the front entrance to the hotel so he chose to do this on a high traffic sidewalk. I see it all the time. Meanwhile, there is a 2 acre parking lot behind the hotel with ample places to park a longer vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my opinion, yes, that is a 💩 park job, but the facility is partially to blame for not putting wheel stops in their stalls to prevent that. Guess that wasn’t in the budget.
Nonetheless, a family with a side by side stroller will not be able to pass that hitch on the sidewalk. Lucky you fit one stroller behind there.
I bet you the owner stopped, looked at it, and said “meh, f**k it” and walked away.
Owning a 6.4 bed, I am super conscious about how I back into spaces like these, as well as how far I stick out when backed in. 95% of the time, I normally am parking far away from the stoopid, anyways.
That Chevy has a small bed, and a dumb, lazy *** driver/owner with no courtesy. That hitch is meant to injure someone where it sits, period.
Humans and common sense courtesy. You’d think it comes natural…😑Chitty people, indeed…

Users who are viewing this thread