5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone considering getting their mounts or complete kits I 100% recommend SOLID and WELL MADE product. Also, if you need help with any projects you have going on the customer service is A+++!! I appreciate y’all and wish more vendors/suppliers respected quality and customer service as y’all. Thanks again!
Thank you very much. Quality and customer service are a big deal to me as a customer which is why they are top priorities as a business/vendor. I appreciate you and all of the other customers that have supported us along the way. We look forward to continuing to serve all of you.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Checked the Ram order tracking website today and it still shows no info available for my order, tried Ram Chat and they said talk to your dealer and also said the order wasn't even showing in their system as confirmed but their system is the same as the tracking website.... I emailed my dealer and they said the order is in D1 status so starting the build. A bit frustrating to not be able to follow the process without emailing the dealer as they claim they will keep me updated but I know that isn't going to be their priority! Mostly just want to know once the truck has a shipping date/ETA so I can be ready.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use night driving glasses with the polarized yellow lenses to help with the headlight glare. It also helps me see better when its raining.
that reminded me... i need to get a pair of those yellow lenses since i need something for night time (i wear polarized sunglasses even in the rain during day time because it worked). you have any recommendations?

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
that reminded me... i need to get a pair of those yellow lenses since i need something for night time (i wear polarized sunglasses even in the rain during day time because it worked). you have any recommendations?
Not really. I've picked up a few here and there. I just make sure that the yellow lens is polarized. Not all yellow lens night driving glasses are polarized. It makes a big difference with the headlight glare at night.

I also make sure all my sunglasses are polarized as well. I love Oakley Sliver XL. It fits my big head. I have 3 pairs in different color frames/lenses. I've bought them from proozy.com for around $60 when on sale.

flying53brian

Reaction score

Insanity

Reaction score
On the way into work had my brights on come to a stop sign turn the turn signal on and the fog light came on. That's nice at 450am.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
On the way into work had my brights on come to a stop sign turn the turn signal on and the fog light came on. That's nice at 450am.
The fog turns are a nice feature if you don't normally drive with the fogs on. I especially like it when turning into a driveway in the dark.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not really. I've picked up a few here and there. I just make sure that the yellow lens is polarized. Not all yellow lens night driving glasses are polarized. It makes a big difference with the headlight glare at night.

I also make sure all my sunglasses are polarized as well. I love Oakley Sliver XL. It fits my big head. I have 3 pairs in different color frames/lenses. I've bought them from proozy.com for around $60 when on sale.
i bought my oakley holbrooks with blue polarized lenses. By far these are my favorite. even more than my Ray-Bans and I've been a big aviator sunglasses fan (especially for RB).
I ordered mine through their "custom order" sale a while back and bought tons of replacement lenses because i know im not particularly careful (but im trying to change that)

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i bought my oakley holbrooks with blue polarized lenses. By far these are my favorite. even more than my Ray-Bans and I've been a big aviator sunglasses fan (especially for RB).
I ordered mine through their "custom order" sale a while back and bought tons of replacement lenses because i know im not particularly careful (but im trying to change that)
I still rock my Oakley Juliet X-metals. Oakley doesn't support them anymore but there are a couple places now that make good quality replacement lenses for them. Haven't found another pair I like as much.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still rock my Oakley Juliet X-metals. Oakley doesn't support them anymore but there are a couple places now that make good quality replacement lenses for them. Haven't found another pair I like as much.
yeah i was genuinely surprised at the quality and fitment of the oakleys. my polarized prizm lenses are so clear i was blown away! I see the desert trails so much better and know where the bumps, dips, and stuff are now.

Users who are viewing this thread