5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jbenevides89

Reaction score
Oil change and tires rotated. Maybe this weekend I can clean it up and polish some crud off. They had the roof redone at work and it got coated in nasty I dont even know what.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
I have 2 Border Collies, girl is beautiful, boy is too skinny, she's a lover, he's a terror o_O

Dave
My male Border Collie was a nightmare the first two years of his life, (I got him when he was 10 weeks old) then he did a 180 and is a completely different dog now. Every family member that visits me wants to take the dog home with them.

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Official got frustrated with this truck today. I spent the last 45mins trying to get my obd Bluetooth to stay connected. I unfortunately had to take my wheels and 35s off for a short period. I’m going on a trip and while out in west va I was hoping to get some killer photos but oh well.
So I was trying to recalibrate my tire size back to stock for the long drives ahead. And can’t get it to connect. 😡
Anyone see issue from the truck thinking it has 35s and it dose not? I don’t care about the speedo, but more the trans.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Official got frustrated with this truck today. I spent the last 45mins trying to get my obd Bluetooth to stay connected. I unfortunately had to take my wheels and 35s off for a short period. I’m going on a trip and while out in west va I was hoping to get some killer photos but oh well.
So I was trying to recalibrate my tire size back to stock for the long drives ahead. And can’t get it to connect. 😡
Anyone see issue from the truck thinking it has 35s and it dose not? I don’t care about the speedo, but more the trans.
Other than the speedo, odometer, trip display and MPG readout being wrong, the truck won't care.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Other than the speedo, odometer, trip display and MPG readout being wrong, the truck won't care.
Shift points will be a little off. But won’t hurt anything

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Ordered an AWE-Tuning 0FG cat-back exhaust today. Build underway already…2-3 weeks I ought to have my hands on it. Will report back once complete. 🙌🏼👍🏻
You won't be disappointed. I picked up my truck on a Saturday, installed my 0FG system on Sunday. Love it!!!

jeep12joe

Reaction score
Did a few things recently. First, I had the crap stock Goodyears replaced with some Continental TerrainContact A/T. Then, I got rid of the chrome on the mirrors in favor of body color (best $60 I've ever spent). Finally, I installed a Lomax hard tonneau cover to replace the ugly stock soft cover.

IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0075.jpg IMG_0079.jpg IMG_0081.jpg

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread