5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What color is this interior?

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I bought the "night edition" expecting black, total let down. It bothered me enough that I swapped the cloth interior with Catzkins leather. Then I stripped the interior and painted anything factory silver I could remove to gloss black. What I couldn't paint, I wrapped.

View attachment 92863
View attachment 92864
View attachment 92865
View attachment 92867
Man I love your interior so much. How hard was it to separate all those silver trim pieces? I realllyyy like the black steering wheel trim too

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What Chopperbobby said.

Black interior with diesel gray cloth seats.

My 2019 looks very similar to that and mine is black interior with diesel gray cloth seats.

Duran

Reaction score
Man I love your interior so much. How hard was it to separate all those silver trim pieces? I realllyyy like the black steering wheel trim too
What you got mounted on the right of the steering wheel . Out of curiosity

BrickWurX

Reaction score
Thanks, the factory silver drove me nuts. It was a lot of work to convert it all properly. I posted a bunch of pics in the what did you do to your ram today thread. I think bout 20 or so pages back.

YELOSUB

Reaction score
My 2021 says black on the window sticker but like everyone else is saying it’s more of a charcoal gray color...I happen to like it, maybe because the color of my truck is Billet Silver Metallic 🤷🏼‍♂️

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine says black interior on the window sticker also but the seats are definitely diesel gray.

Florida Ranger

Reaction score
Just think you could have ordered the Snow White interior and not had to wonder what color it is....

Users who are viewing this thread