5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Catch Can are you using?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a zoomed out picture of this? trying to determine if it will fit with the RamAir.
It will fit just fine with the RamAir. But no reason to spend the money for the BT one, when much cheaper ones do the exact same thing

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
anyone ever tries the $30 catch cans on Amazon? Just curious for cheap people
As long as it is a baffled catch can, not all are, it should function comparably. Would just require making your own mounting option, and would highly suggest upgrading the hoses. I have a cheap on on my Dakota. Added the steel wool to the baffle area like the more expensive ones do. And since nobody made a catch can with mounts specific for the Dakota, didn't matter having to figure out my own mounting.

TVANVA

Reaction score
Looks great. Do you have a link to the one you purchased? Thanks
The Billet Tech Web Site is not terrible sophisticated.

Just go to this URL, then pick the color (if any) and options you want: https://www.custombilletstore.net/product_p/20014.htm

The model number is 20014. I splurged on Matte Blue to best match my Blue Streak paint. I picked the "free" brass fittings and PVC hose as I spent too much on the color.

Prices have not gone up since I bought it back in 2019, which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread