5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What can I Buy?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations of things to add to my 2021 that aren't too extreme (like $3000 lift kits). As many of you know, I like doing "things" to my truck, as many of us like to do, but not sure what else there is that I haven't already done. Not interested in an CAI as my past experience is they look great and don't do much at all to warrant the cost. I'm sure I am missing a few things that are reasonably priced that may enhance my truck, but I am at a loss finding anything. You guys have always found ways to spend my money (as well as many others on this forum 😂 ) and looking for a few thoughts on the subject. Thanks, and a Merry Christmas to you all and a safe and healthy 2021 to you and your families!

FishOn

Reaction score
If I was only going to add one mod, it would have to be the Pulsar...

jkm312

Reaction score
Well not to get the discussion started again, as it has been discussed before. What about another catch can? I don't see it listed.
It was you who convinced me to add one to my RAM. Glad it's there, no regrets, it fits in with the way I use my truck and driving style.
Outside of that it looks to me you are pretty much there.
How are you settling in with this one? Is it going to be a good one?

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now that is one mod I'll never do...too many people complaining about them and not worth the headache.
I took the chance and installed one last year. I forget its even there because its never given me any issues...Only did it because a forum member here bought one, never installed it, and sold it on this site at a reduced price.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
Cheap things on my list to do are some kind of color matched bumper plugs and maybe some window rain guards.
Just got my windows tinted today. That is always a great upgrade.

Its the simple things

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Under $1000, Mopar Ram Air intake kit.
Under $500, Pedal Commander or Hellwig Sway Bar.
Under $250, oil catch can.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Cheap things on my list to do are some kind of color matched bumper plugs and maybe some window rain guards.
Just got my windows tinted today. That is always a great upgrade.

Its the simple things
Just did my homemade bumper plugs today(y) Painted them myself and installed PPF on the bumper plugs too to protect them from chipping.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Under $1000, Mopar Ram Air intake kit.
Under $500, Pedal Commander or Hellwig Sway Bar.
Under $250, oil catch can.
Not a CAI fan and will never spend $700+ on a Ram Air, even though it looks amazing!
I already have a PC and love it!
Thinking about another OCC too. Actually should have removed the Mishimoto off my 19 before trade, but ran out of time.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What will I see/feel after installing this? Never changed out a swayer before.
Well crap, thought you did on your first 5th gen. All the hype it’s a very solid upgrade. Takes away the looseness of the rear which adds up to get feel out of the whole truck

Crockett

Reaction score
Since you have a black Ram night edition, I would suggest a little bling for the front. A matte black Stars and Stripes overlay decal for the Ram on the front grill. They can be found on eBay, and run about 20.00 dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread