5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the current residual value %'s on new RAM leases?

RAMBO X

Reaction score
For anyone who has leased a new RAM recently, did you find out what is your residual value?

RAMBO X

Reaction score
I believe My Rebel is $38k... 2020
Did you lease your truck? What was your MSRP? I'm looking for the residual value expressed as a percentage. This is one of the things you need to ask when entering a lease. What I'm asking for is the percentage, like 50% or 60% for example. I'll just ask my local dealer on Monday.

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For anyone who has leased a new RAM recently, did you find out what is your residual value?
OP, that opened ended question could lead to 1,000 different answers . . . . .

State the year/model/trim you are looking at including your specified lease terms such as months desired and mileage desired.

That might yield a response to the residual value percentage and the money factor on that particular model/trim.

Alternately, you can do you own research on LEASEHACKR or on the EDMUNDS.COM forums.

Last edited:

RAMBO X

Reaction score
OP, that opened ended question could lead to 1,000 different answers . . . . .

State the year/model/trim you are looking at including your specified lease terms such as months desired.

That might yield a response to the residual value percentage and the money factor on that particular model/trim.

Alternately, you can do you own research on LEASEHACKR or on the EDMUNDS.COM forums.
It's not an open-ended question. I'm asking explicitly for residual value % on any recently leased ram. If you know yours, great then let's hear it.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
It's not an open-ended question. I'm asking explicitly for residual value % on any recently leased ram. If you know yours, great then let's hear it.
Yeah, its STILL an open ended end question, because you aren't stating the vehicle YOU ARE WANTING THE RESIDUAL VALUE ON.

Residual values vary widely between models and trim levels.

RAMBO X

Reaction score
Yeah, its STILL an open ended end question, because you aren't stating the vehicle YOU ARE WANTING THE RESIDUAL VALUE ON.
First off, chill out. If you can't answer the question, why are you commenting? Just move on, I don't have time or energy to go back and forth. Secondly, I'm not concerned about trim as it relates to market value. The % on any new RAM will be a starting point to answer my question. If there is in fact a wide range, then I would start narrowing down to my market and or specific trim.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
First off, chill out. If you can't answer the question, why are you commenting? Just move on, I don't have time or energy to go back and forth. Secondly, I'm not concerned about trim as it relates to market value. The % on any new RAM will be a starting point to answer my question. If there is in fact a wide range, then I would start narrowing down to my market and or specific trim.
First, i'm trying to help you so don't be a prick! So, don't tell me to CHILL OUT! Like I said, residual values range by models/trim and from 47% to 55% on a Ram 1500, but why don't you just ask your dealer on Monday (since you don't like the answers here).
Also, if you didn't realize, residual value also depends on TERM and MILEAGE, and ZIP CODE.

Last edited:

RAMBO X

Reaction score

Residual values vary widely between models and trim levels.

First, i'm trying to help you so don't be a prick! So, don't tell me to CHILL OUT! Like I said, residual values range by models/trim and from 47% to 55% on a Ram 1500, but why don't you just ask your dealer on Monday (since you don't like the answers here).
Also, if you didn't realize, residual value also depends on TERM and MILEAGE.
No need for CAPS man, you're the one being a prick! As a new member, responses like yours are really discouraging when all I'm asking is a question which hasn't been talked about a lot on this forum (according to the search bar). So far, haven't got one response from a member with their specific %. If I become inundated with "1000s of different answers", I'll happily apologize to you. In fact, I'll probably just try to delete this thread, will that make you happy?

GregHBNA

Reaction score
No need for CAPS man, you're the one being a prick! As a new member, responses like yours are really discouraging when all I'm asking is a question which hasn't been talked about a lot on this forum (according to the search bar). So far, haven't got one response from a member with their specific %. If I become inundated with "1000s of different answers", I'll happily apologize to you. In fact, I'll probably just try to delete this thread, will that make you happy?
I gave you an answer, since you wanted a "range". Currently 47-55%, but, again, a lot of variables there.
I really don't think you should lease. You should just request this thread be closed, since you don't seem to be happy with the responses.

RAMBO X

Reaction score
Also, if you didn't realize, residual value also depends on TERM and MILEAGE, and ZIP CODE.

I gave you an answer, since you wanted a "range". Currently 47-55%, but, again, a lot of variables there.
I really don't think you should lease. You should just request this thread be closed, since you don't seem to be happy with the responses.
Dude, the first thing you're 100% wrong on is that I need to establish a term or mileage in order to obtain a percentage. I have leased multiple Chrysler vehicles before and can verify I was provided with the residual value % BEFORE I ever agreed to term or mileage stipulations. My 2008 Jeep Commander had only 35% residual value, which I financed. My wife's Grand Cherokee was 45%. This was disclosed by a dealer who we didn't even lease from! Secondly, I already acknowledged the range I was expecting, so your response is redundant. Do you understand that? How about you just move on since you're not adding any value to this conversation other than showing yourself to be a a**hole know-it-all.

GregHBNA

Reaction score
Dude, the first thing you're 100% wrong on is that I need to establish a term or mileage in order to obtain a percentage. I have leased multiple Chrysler vehicles before and can verify I was provided with the residual value % BEFORE I ever agreed to term or mileage stipulations. My 2008 Jeep Commander had only 35% residual value, which I financed. My wife's Grand Cherokee was 45%. This was disclosed by a dealer who we didn't even lease from! Secondly, I already acknowledged the range I was expecting, so your response is redundant. Do you understand that? How about you just move on since you're not adding any value to this conversation other than showing yourself to be a a**hole know-it-all.
No one even responded before post #13 (who responded 51%) , so how was my answer of 47-55% (posted in #11) redundant?

Users who are viewing this thread