5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well...goodbye gas mileage...hello Pedal Cmndr....HOLY MOLLY!! Me-Like-ee!

RamSco

Reaction score
Jeezo, I'm suddenly getting an itchy trigger finger on a pedal commander. Are there any warranty implications?

Firebird

Reaction score
Jeezo, I'm suddenly getting an itchy trigger finger on a pedal commander. Are there any warranty implications?
Mine is at the dealer now for squeaky brakes and weak AC, they didn't care one bit about the PC.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Please make sure that if you take it to the local mechanic/technician you either disable it or REMIND them that you have it .. the poor tech jumps in and thinks he is in a normal rig and the outcome isn't pretty.

I want to get one myself since I have the RAM AIR .. I kept asking FCA why they don't give us the SPORT button on the rig since we did purchase the SPORT add-on package LOL
Thanks,. I do my own maintenance generally, brakes, oil, filters etc. If I have to go to the dealer for warranty work, I would remove the PC first.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Remember, under the Mag-Morr. Act, a dealer cannot void a warranty claim unless they can show that what you did, caused the problem you showed up for. Example: you show up for squeaky brakes, the PC would have no relation to that issue. But if you show up for a problem with gas pedal and they see the PC, well they may balk at covering that. Best to just remove prior to dealer visit.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We've had some add-ons at ours and they complained about why the throttle isn't working -- you should have seen all the garbage he added (from his local parts store): besides the Billet throttle body spacer, to homemade catch-can, etc.etc.etc.) We were like - dude, put it back together (stock) and we can look at it, otherwise, we can't even get our "pods" to read anything because you removed half of the items required.

TwinSac

Reaction score
Where are most of you guys getting your pedal commander?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Wheeler

Reaction score

Look into vetisse sport also simple one knob controller and cleaner look. Plus almost 100 bucks cheaper.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score

If you go through the pedal commander site and have a govX account you can get it for $255

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online