5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome @alwi228 to the moderating team

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment and welcome @alwi228 to the moderating team. He has been a member here for quite awhile and his posts have been very helpful. As we continue to grow I wanted to add another moderator to the team and he stepped up and wanted to help out. I also may consider adding 1 or 2 more moderators as well in the near future, The community here is great and hasn't needed much moderator intervention since it has begun but as we continue to grow and I find myself with less time to scan every post having an extra moderator is a huge asset to our community.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment and welcome @alwi228 to the moderating team. He has been a member here for quite awhile and his posts have been very helpful. As we continue to grow I wanted to add another moderator to the team and he stepped up and wanted to help out. I also may consider adding 1 or 2 more moderators as well in the near future, The community here is great and hasn't needed much moderator intervention since it has begun but as we continue to grow and I find myself with less time to scan every post having an extra moderator is a huge asset to our community.

Great addition! i find him very insightful. any chance he can add info to his signature? may as well start busting his u know what now;).

sgk

Reaction score
good to see it expanding and great new addition to your team. I volunteer alacombe next: ) then things can get interesting. Im still not sure if he likes Rams or not, but i enjoy reading his posts.

Last edited:

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
I volunteer alacombe : ) then things can get interesting. Im still not sure if he likes Rams or not, but i enjoy reading his post.

Alacombe for sure!! he cracks me up.:love:.he has been a little quite since he got his truck. Anybody that stirs the pot - makes my cabernet sab taste better - im IN. bring it on.:eek:

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well done! I'm sure anyone here could moderate, seems a well tempered group at the moment.

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Hot Tag? My dealer said he would Hot Tag my truck once it got to the final train station to speed up the delivery. Not sure what it means, if it is real and if it works. It has been at the final train station for over 4 days now so I am feeling that it is another make you feel good made up term.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the team @alwi228
With camping season in full affect I haven't been able to read half as many posts as I want too, let alone get to all of them

Thanks for offering to help. We are growing fast, and so far most everyone has a common goal, to learn and teach what they have learned, about 5th Gen Rams.

A great community, and I have great expectations it will stay that way.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Yea he’s got a nice truck. Ok by me I suppose hah

Users who are viewing this thread