5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weep holes in resonators? Please explain.

Hemiguy226

Reaction score
Yea it’s super easy only thing is on the inside of both “muffler” the 1 (of2) weep hole is very close to end of muffler...I hit it with a flathead and made a hole,the other one folded in nicely USE A 3/8 extension at least 6”

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just plugged mine with JB Weld yesterday. This stuff is great and cheap and I suggest you just do it yourself.

C Ropp

Reaction score
Wanted to check in here and see if anyone who has them plugged has any issues with moisture collection or excessive rusting after winter months?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Wanted to check in here and see if anyone who has them plugged has any issues with moisture collection or excessive rusting after winter months?
I had no issues with my 2019 or my 2021 during the times I had them. I believe they are made of T409 so they won't rust anyway.

Ram-583

Reaction score
Has anyone gone with the B2 FABRICATION "aggressive" Round muffler? I just want a little sound nothing crazy and plan on leaving the stock resonators. What do you guys think?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Has anyone gone with the B2 FABRICATION "aggressive" Round muffler? I just want a little sound nothing crazy and plan on leaving the stock resonators. What do you guys think?
It's definitely on the aggressive side. I like how it sounds but it's a little louder than I want. I go to work kind of early, and I like my neighbors. So I start it up with the garage door closed. There is a little bit of droning at highway speeds, but it doesn't affect the ability to have a conversation. I like their moderate (oval) muffler better for my taste. A little aggressive at start-up, and you definitely hear it when accelerating. But very close to stock when just idling or cruising on the highway. Zero drone as well.

Users who are viewing this thread