5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website formatting error on main page

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I am aware of the formatting error on the website main page. This was caused by an update to the theme that we use to run the website. I have played with a ton of settings and can't get it back to normal so a ticket has been submitted to the theme developer and I hope that they're able to get it back to normal soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This issue is now resolved. If you are still having any issues with the main page try clearing your browsers cache. If that doesn't work please let me know and I'll look into it further. Thanks!

D

Deleted member103

HI JARED -- WHEN I CAME TO THE SITE I WAS GREETED WITH A BUNCH OF CHINESE / JAPANESE ? ON MANY OF THE POSTS AND THEN WHEN I LOGGED IN SOME WENT AWAY BUT SOME REMAIN . . . WHAT IS THAT ? IS IT JUST MY COMPUTER ?

well now it appears all cleared up ! Scary ! any insights ?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
HI JARED -- WHEN I CAME TO THE SITE I WAS GREETED WITH A BUNCH OF CHINESE / JAPANESE ? ON MANY OF THE POSTS AND THEN WHEN I LOGGED IN SOME WENT AWAY BUT SOME REMAIN . . . WHAT IS THAT ? IS IT JUST MY COMPUTER ?
No, it was a spammer that registered on the site, I took care of it, they should all be gone now. I'm also looking into making it harder for spammers to register as the reCaptcha doesn't seem to get all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/