5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WeatherTech FloorLiner HP

The Critic

Reaction score
Saw this announcement on an ad:

Looks like the product came out last month. More coverage and different material. Does anyone own a set? I am interested in seeing pictures.

Attachments

• 1600985491291.png
    1600985491291.png
    485.2 KB · Views: 102

The Critic

Reaction score
Bump. Does anyone own a set of these? Curious how they compare to the factory all weather mats.

Sherran

Reaction score
I have the OEM Mopar mats and the Weather Tech ones. I have and prefer the Mopar ones in the front. The WT have far better coverage in the rear and it's one piece so I have those back there.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have the OEM Mopar mats and the Weather Tech ones. I have and prefer the Mopar ones in the front. The WT have far better coverage in the rear and it's one piece so I have those back there.
I'm not sure how you can have better coverage than the Mopar rear mats. Mine cover every square inch of the carpet in the back. Unless you're referring to the WT also covering the door sills. I would prefer the Mopar mats to be one piece though.

My issue with WT has always been with them curling up at the door sills. The last two sets of them I owned did this. Hopefully they worked that issue out with the HP version. I guess time will tell.

Sherran

Reaction score
I'm not sure how you can have better coverage than the Mopar rear mats. Mine cover every square inch of the carpet in the back. Unless you're referring to the WT also covering the door sills. I would prefer the Mopar mats to be one piece though.

My issue with WT has always been with them curling up at the door sills. The last two sets of them I owned did this. Hopefully they worked that issue out with the HP version. I guess time will tell.
I've had my WT over a year and I haven't had any issues with them curling up anywhere. They were curled up when they arrived in the box but I just left them out in the Texas summer heat and they've been perfect since. If the Mopar were one piece then I'd probably use them over the WT all together.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've had my WT over a year and I haven't had any issues with them curling up anywhere. They were curled up when they arrived in the box but I just left them out in the Texas summer heat and they've been perfect since. If the Mopar were one piece then I'd probably use them over the WT all together.
It's great that yours aren't curling up. Hopefully they will stay that way for you. (y)

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Best floor mats on the market...once you buy these, you will never buy anything else again!

Reaction score
Just ordered a set for front and back on their way from autoanything.com. Was going to order from weathertech .com but they wanted 43 dollars just to ship them, thats crazy . So I went to autoanything.com and free shipping same price on mats.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Bought a set yesterday and love them. My foot kept catching on the half carpet, half rubber mats that came in my Limited

Last edited:

66Fuelie

Reaction score
I just ordered a set on Thursday of the HP, be at my house on Friday. The shipping was $28 which I thought was steep.
Tom

Reaction score
Just got mine from Autoanyting.com came really fast couldn't be more happy with the fit.

drew7811

Reaction score
I have had both the full Weather Tech mats as well as the Husky Liners. The Husky are of identical quality and were cheaper. Couldn't be happier with my set.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have had both the full Weather Tech mats as well as the Husky Liners. The Husky are of identical quality and were cheaper. Couldn't be happier with my set.
Husky's are "good" mats and sell for a good price. However, the quality of the WT mats are superior to that of the Husky. I have had both and no comparison really. Most folks say "it's only a floor mat and doesn't really matter so why spend more?". That's true, but for those that want a higher quality mat, the WT is it between the two. For those that haven't tried the 3D MAXpider, I feel that this product is even superior to the WT mats and I just put a set in my new Suby. They are pricey like the WT mats. The one's in my Wife's Q50RS have been in for 2 years and look like the day we installed them and FAR easier to clean that the WT and the Husky. Just another option for those wanting a high quality floor liner.

Users who are viewing this thread