5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather Tech or Husky floor mat ?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Neither. I just bought tux mats and they are 10000% superior to either husky or weathertech. Absolutely amazing

They do offer a lot of coverage but the texture is just not aggressive enough for a truck, for me. If they had the ribbing the Husky liners do, they'd be a sure win.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They do offer a lot of coverage but the texture is just not aggressive enough for a truck, for me. If they had the ribbing the Husky liners do, they'd be a sure win.
Perfect for the wife's traverse then.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I really wish Rugged ridge made some for the Ram. I had those in my wife's Cherokee and they were awesome! Real deep channels even in the back mat and really well made. I went with the Husky mats on the truck, they survived their first winter so far.

40Mopar

Reaction score
I agree 10000%. I've had Weathertech on my last 6 vehicles. Gave Tuxmat a try and will never go back. They are fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree I love mine too ! They really cover the carpet and protect everything

Goldsy

Reaction score
I had Weathertechs in my Titan, great coverage, durable, but damn near impossible to clean. No matter how much you scrub them. I like the MOPAR mats that came in my Limited, but I definitely prefer the Huskyliner weatherbeaters I have now, better. They just cover more carpet.

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had Weathertechs in my Titan, great coverage, durable, but damn near impossible to clean. No matter how much you scrub them. I like the MOPAR mats that came in my Limited, but I definitely prefer the Huskyliner weatherbeaters I have now, better. They just cover more carpet.
Spray Nine works great, spray it on, let or sit a couple of minutes then wipe it off and your mats will look new.

Attachments

• 91955590-2F02-4331-84FF-792C4C802152.png
    91955590-2F02-4331-84FF-792C4C802152.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread