5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather-tech mudflaps

Lttuna

Reaction score
I purchased the Weather-tech mud flaps and didn't like them at all. Returned them and went to Dodge dealer and bought factory mud flaps that have "Ram" on the rear ones. Took all of about 30 mins to install and look great. Cost was $90.00 I believ.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
I purchased the Weather-tech mud flaps and didn't like them at all. Returned them and went to Dodge dealer and bought factory mud flaps that have "Ram" on the rear ones. Took all of about 30 mins to install and look great. Cost was $90.00 I believ.
Pics? Thinking about doing the same thing to my 2019

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
What did you not like about the WT guards? They got high reviews from everyone else on this forum that has purchased them.

79 300

Reaction score
I am happy with my Weathertechs. I saw more bad reviews of the Mopar ones, with their "bucket" type hollow design that collects debris.

Tlaug01

Reaction score
I am happy with my Weathertechs. I saw more bad reviews of the Mopar ones, with their "bucket" type hollow design that collects debris.
You are exactly right. I had mopars and they looked terrible on my white truck. Got weathertechs now and love them. Took the mopars off in winter and they were full of frozen water and dirt. Probably 7lbs a piece lol

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You are exactly right. I had mopars and they looked terrible on my white truck. Got weathertechs now and love them. Took the mopars off in winter and they were full of frozen water and dirt. Probably 7lbs a piece lol
Pics??

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just installed my WeatherTechs and LOVE them. Great quality and fit is perfect. No hollow area to trap mud or snow. Highly recommend!

NDRam

Reaction score
I had WT flaps on my 2016 1500 and ended up loosing one when it got full of snow. Was not impressed with them. Went to a accessory shop here and got some put on that were similar to the WT ones and never had an issue.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I had WT flaps on my 2016 1500 and ended up loosing one when it got full of snow. Was not impressed with them. Went to a accessory shop here and got some put on that were similar to the WT ones and never had an issue.

The 2019 doesn’t collect snow

Users who are viewing this thread