5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We bought a new truck!

Icecoldak

Reaction score
Looks very nice ---But the big question is why you traded from the ford to the Ram---the new fords are very nice, especially you had the powerboost!!

beetlespin

Reaction score
Looks very nice ---But the big question is why you traded from the ford to the Ram---the new fords are very nice, especially you had the powerboost!!
LIke to know the answer to this one also......

F-150 Platinum Powerboost hybrid is an awsome truck, unless you got a lemon.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
I would chose the Ram over the F-150….I literally just did, and it wasn’t for the price. Limited Longhorn

If I had either truck, I doubt I would trade it out for the other, as they are both nice. So I am curious to hear why you moved on, as well.

Got to love the stormtrooper look. Sharp truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How are those Pirelli Scorpions? Hope they've improved over the years because they were absolute SH** on the F150.

beetlespin

Reaction score
How are those Pirelli Scorpions? Hope they've improved over the years because they were absolute SH** on the F150.

I had them on my F-150 until a went sideways half way through a wet intersection. Was barely on the gas.

Gipraw

Reaction score
My 2011 F150 came with them. They would flat spot terribly anytime the truck sat for over a couple of hours, then vibrate like hell for 30 miles or so until the flat spot went away. Probably the worst tire I have ever driven. Replaced them at 5k miles.

Big White RAM

Reaction score
My 2011 F150 came with them. They would flat spot terribly anytime the truck sat for over a couple of hours, then vibrate like hell for 30 miles or so until the flat spot went away. Probably the worst tire I have ever driven. Replaced them at 5k miles.
I had them on a 2005 Avalanche for my summer tires. They were the worst in regards to flat spotting overnight. Once driven for ten or so miles they smoothed out and performed well, however, I would never purchase them again.

wvinson

Reaction score
I believe they're a different version now than '11 and '05. Mine are always smooth, quiet, and are wearing well on my '22 Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread