5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are back!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for getting this running again.

Being in FB jail for another 19 days (I was one of the conservatives that got Zuc'd pre-election) - I was running out of cool places to hang out...

Rick
MeWe, Parler for starters...

RunsWithBeer

Reaction score
I figured when the rear window crack thread went over 1,000 posts FCA might have sent a cease and desist or something :)

Glad you sorted the problem out.

RSConsulting

Reaction score
MeWe, Parler for starters...

I can't get parler to set me up. Tells me invalid phone number.

I'm somewhat leery of the amount of personal info they appear to ask for (drivers license, etc). ALL of these internet companies start out small - and the goal is to get big enough to cash out - or go public and cash in. Not to get too far off topic - but a conservative social media service - when AOC & Co are making an "enemies list" - just has me creeped out to begin with. I'm on enough "lists" already. Not to the point where every knock on the door has me reaching for my gun - but things are getting weirder out there by the day.

Rick

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can't get parler to set me up. Tells me invalid phone number.

I'm somewhat leery of the amount of personal info they appear to ask for (drivers license, etc). ALL of these internet companies start out small - and the goal is to get big enough to cash out - or go public and cash in. Not to get too far off topic - but a conservative social media service - when AOC & Co are making an "enemies list" - just has me creeped out to begin with. I'm on enough "lists" already. Not to the point where every knock on the door has me reaching for my gun - but things are getting weirder out there by the day.

Rick
DL#?

Never asked me, just phone for 2FA.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to follow up and say that the email issue is resolved now as well.

I agree I probably should have put something up on the front page and or the Facebook page as well and will wear that mistake.

Reaction score
I just wanted to follow up and say that the email issue is resolved now as well.

I agree I probably should have put something up on the front page and or the Facebook page as well and will wear that mistake.

We are all human and my comment in no way was a shot at you or the others just incase it was taken that way. Just a suggestion for next time.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We are all human and my comment in no way was a shot at you or the others just incase it was taken that way. Just a suggestion for next time.

I didn't take it that way so no worries there. Honestly, there were some times I thought of it but was so deep in server configuration etc I just said screw it because I didn't want to get out of the "zone" so to speak.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it possible to screen shot that and post it here or send it to me?
Here you go

Edit. I did a restart, then cleared Chrome cache and did a force stop. I now can access the main forum page. I'll see once I finish this edit and save it if I can get back to the main page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111-070613_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111-070613_Chrome.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

RSConsulting

Reaction score
DL#?

Never asked me, just phone for 2FA.

Just what I heard - think it applies when identity is in question though.

No matter - I can't get past the phone # verification part. Says number won't verify - even though I've had the same number for 20+ years (and is my 2FA, along with Duo and Authenticator) for dozens of things in my IT business.

I'll get on eventually I guess. Worth it - since most conservatives that are being banned (outright and shadow) on Fukbook and Twatter are moving off those platforms.

Rick

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here you go

Edit. I did a restart, then cleared Chrome cache and did a force stop. I now can access the main forum page. I'll see once I finish this edit and save it if I can get back to the main page.

Did you try admin admin?

LOL

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here you go

Yeah that most likely would have been a caching thing, let me know if it isn't resolved for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread