5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waze help

Humer91

Reaction score
Hold down the voice button til you get the siri beep, then say "use waze to get directions to ....". Works for me every time.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh awesome, they finally added the features. Now they just need to make them usable

Edit: knowing how google’s developer merit system works, it wouldn’t surprise me if a majority of that was deprecated and the docs were left online. I’m interested to try it again today though.

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hold down the voice button til you get the siri beep, then say "use waze to get directions to ....". Works for me every time.
Yes this work. That’s the only thing that does. Can’t tell it to report anything or even to stop navigating

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not working for me through CarPlay either. At least we are narrowing this down. Seems like it’s just a CarPlay and probably android auto integration problem. I’m going to try my wife’s car later today.

Users who are viewing this thread