5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just joined the forum, been creeping on the Ramtrucks.com forum for a while.

I run a YouTube channel than until a few weeks ago, was primarily GM truck related but I traded that recall nightmare in for a new 2020 Ram Rebel which means my YouTube channel is shifting to the Rebel side now.

I have a bunch of videos in the pipeline and I’m excited to share them with you all. It helps me a ton if you subscribe to my channel. Helps get more parts in the hopper.

Here’s my Rebel on day one.
65a0ebf8a88ad4d3fda58114528c7f06.jpg

And here’s a direct link to my channel, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

I saw that on Facebook. Seems scammy, where’s the money coming from for the payment?

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw that on Facebook. Seems scammy, where’s the money coming from for the payment?

That is an interesting comment. Never thought about it until you mentioned it. It would be interesting to know if anyone on this forum has applied and received this bonus. I always see the “push” to apply, but I don’t recall anyone saying they received it and “thanks”.

pgrant3491

Reaction score
That is an interesting comment. Never thought about it until you mentioned it. It would be interesting to know if anyone on this forum has applied and received this bonus. I always see the “push” to apply, but I don’t recall anyone saying they received it and “thanks”.
Numerous people have successfully received the payment. Nothing to worry about there!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s a pretty extensive thread if you go have a look. Tons of members have received their check, including myself and I have nothing to do with bonus drive. It’s a service/club of sorts where employers pay they a fee so the employers can offer this perk to their members as a freebie through their credit union, insurance co, etc

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welp, I submitted my documents. Turns out my wife’s company is eligible so hopefully I get my confirmation and check for more truck parts.

R

Rob5589

I thought the same thing. But am now 250 bucks richer :D It's definitely legit.

Users who are viewing this thread