5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warranty work

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi

I hope you don't mind me replying to this old message. I too am in San Diego and have a warranty repair issue. Had the same issue with dealerships. The issue isn't expensive and I don't care to deal with the dealerships over it. Do you know of a reputable independent mechanic in San Diego for RAMs?

Rob

I personally do the basic stuff myself, and the independent shops I go to only work on old German cars. However, if I were you looking to do out of warranty work on you truck, just use Yelp and find the highest rated independent mechanics in your area.

If you are still under warranty, there is the all new RAM dealership in Chula Vista on main street. Since it's a new shop dealership, they aren't too busy and likely will give you better service than any of the other 4-5 San Diego area RAM dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread