5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Truck bed cover with lock

Thecrowgrandfather

Reaction score
I'm looking to move across the country soon and would like to get a truck cover that fits the 6.4inch truck bed and has a lock to secure it.

Does anyone have some recommendations? I don't want a clamshell top, as you lose a lot of bed space.

Thanks.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm looking to move across the country soon and would like to get a truck cover that fits the 6.4inch truck bed and has a lock to secure it.

Does anyone have some recommendations? I don't want a clamshell top, as you lose a lot of bed space.

Thanks.

There are many options and recommendations. Many of the covers have no lock to open but are locked to the bed and you open the tailgate to release the cover. Is price a factor? Lomax is a folding cover but you will lose a 1/3 of the bed. Some as a Bak flip Mx4 will fold up but block your rear window. Then there are rolling covers and retractable.

Wish you the best of luck in shopping. Try to narrow down your parameters and ask members to respond on their experience.

Charger68

Reaction score
Just installed a retraxpro xr. Its lockable at any position on the bed. Big bucks but you get what u pay for

RBJ

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Ram 1500 Longhorn 10th anniversary edition with RamBox and MFT. The inside rails with cleat tie-downs is BLACK metal not silver. I mention the color of the inside rails because that appears to be a fitment issue if the rails are NOT silver. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hard tri-fold cover that will fit with a 2021 Ram with the same configuration (with RamBox and MFT)?

Users who are viewing this thread