5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANNTED: TONNEAU COVER; BUT WHICH ONE?

Kone

Reaction score
Thanks @securityguy! The myriad of posts were pointing in that direction.

One thing I'm trying to account for is that my wife will be the primary driver. I wanted to keep the cover light weight and easy to use, and easy to remove if needed. I may try the Extang and see how it goes. If it works, great. If not, well I can cross that bridge later. Plus it teams like this site can use a good review of that cover.

The important news is that I just got word that delivery of the truck is on Monday, so this is just in time for two medium range family road trips!

Thx!

Assume you got something by now but if not IIWU I'd be looking at a soft tri-fold with a single handle latch, like the Extang Trifecta ALX. It's kinda new so not a lot of reviews out there but the Trifectas in general are pretty well liked. Right now the Trifecta ALX and Signature are at the top of my list. I like the single handle on the ALX but like the canvas material on the top of the Signature. GL

Users who are viewing this thread