5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vossen HF6-4 with 305/45 Toyo AT3

JVS0302

Reaction score
*** UPDATED ***

The original thread was an offset question for the Vossen HF6-4 in a 22x9.5 et +20. I purchased the wheels and mounted 305/45 r22 Toyo AT3's. I mounted them up this weekend and absolutely love the look and the way they ride. There is plenty of clearance from the UCA's in the front. There is a slight rub at full lock which was expected and will be fixed with a heat gun on the fender liner.

Overall I am extremely happy with this setup. Here are a few pics.

*** ORIGINAL THREAD ***
Hey guys, just placed an order for a set of Vossen HF6-4 in a 22x9.5 et +20. This is the standard offset they offer and I will be mounting 305/45 r22 XL Toyo AT3's

From researching the forum I have seen plenty of guys run these tires on the stock Limited 22x9 et +19

I am still a bit new to wheel sizing and offset, but I view this as only 1mm inward so essentially same as stock. But with the 0.5 wider wheel, I am trying to figure out where that extra width will be in relation to the hub. Will this setup put me too close to the UCA?

Anyone out there that could offer any input?

Attachments

• IMG_7508.jpg
    IMG_7508.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7511.jpg
    IMG_7511.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just placed an order for a set of Vossen HF6-4 in a 22x9.5 et +20. This is the standard offset they offer and I will be mounting 305/45 r22 XL Toyo AT3's

From researching the forum I have seen plenty of guys run these tires on the stock Limited 22x9 et +19

I am still a bit new to wheel sizing and offset, but I view this as only 1mm inward so essentially same as stock. But with the 0.5 wider wheel, I am trying to figure out where that extra width will be in relation to the hub. Will this setup put me too close to the UCA?

Anyone out there that could offer any input?

Attaching a snip from an offset calculator but again I am not sure if the width of the wheel matters as well or just the tire width.
Nice wheels and great tire choice!

JVS0302

Reaction score
Just found this calculator online. Looks like I will be a total of 0.3 inches closer to the suspension. Anyone know if this would cause an issue? Vossen has the option of doing a custom offset. Just trying to see if it is required.

1626557650604.png

shurik74

Reaction score
Good choice... It's been a few months i'm debating, please post pictures... I want to see how they look!

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
Did you ever get these? They're the exact wheel I will be ordering soon, except I'm going 24". I'm anxious to see how they look on your Ram.

JVS0302

Reaction score
Did you ever get these? They're the exact wheel I will be ordering soon, except I'm going 24". I'm anxious to see how they look on your Ram.

Yep they are on my garage mounted up to some 305/45 Toyo AT IIIs. Planning install this weekend and will post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread