5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice Command

jakesh

Reaction score
On my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited with the 12 inch uconnect, I can issue the voice command Go Home that works just fine. But any other saved and named Favorite such as Go to Office or Go to Work will start searching my phone contacts. Is this normal?

Thank you.

Mehmad

jakesh

Reaction score
Have you tried saying “ navigate “ first ?
Thank you Fatherof3. I did try that after your suggestion. I couldn't get it to work nor could I get it recognize any POI (point of interest) on its list. It reminded me that my 2016 RAM unconnect couldn't recognize these voice commands either. So there has been no improvement in five years.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
On my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited with the 12 inch uconnect, I can issue the voice command Go Home that works just fine. But any other saved and named Favorite such as Go to Office or Go to Work will start searching my phone contacts. Is this normal?

Thank you.

Mehmad

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread