5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vitesse Motorsports

Iltoys

Reaction score
Who has one and how do you like it. Looking to purchase for mpg on road trip going to work for 2 weeks. Trip is 350miles one way

dmchugh24

Reaction score
Iv had one on my truck for about 6 months. Super easy install, for the price it's worth it. You probably not going to really notice much MPG increase ( I know I didn't at all ). I probably wouldn't buy it again but for $100some it's cool to have.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of threads on here about throttle boosters/controllers. They are useful/fun, but I don't think MPG should ever be a real goal in buying one (despite what the advertisements may tell you).

JLaw297

Reaction score
I've had one for a month or two now, I really like it. I've settled into the sport 2 & 3 setting, which I feel is the perfect balance between not too touchy but still feels strong and responsive. It Really wakes the truck up and makes it much more enjoyable to drive. It's amazing to drive it on those settings for a couple weeks then switch back stock. It feels really lethargic to me on stock now. The good thing is the Vitesse is very linear so it's not like you get 50% throttle from the moment you crack the throttle. Just make sure when you switch settings your not on the throttle other wise it'll prob throw a CEL.

19Longhorn

Reaction score
Just put one in today and love it. Throttle is now very responsive. Too responsive on the highest setting so I will tweak it tomorrow. Fun toy to have!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Who has one and how do you like it. Looking to purchase for mpg on road trip going to work for 2 weeks. Trip is 350miles one way
You may want to look at the Pedal Commander and the Sprint Booster too. Not a fan of the "knob" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread