5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIDEO: HURRICANE-Powered 2025 Ram 1500 TRX

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

VIDEO: HURRICANE-Powered 2025 Ram 1500 TRX​

Hopefully, This TRX Will Be Cheaper...​

photo-output 7.jpeg

Ram is set to unveil the 2025 Ram 1500 TRX in a significant departure from tradition, marking a departure from its two-decade reliance on the HEMI V8 engine. The forthcoming model will have the high-performance HURRICANE H.O. engine, promising a different driving experience.

Av1

Reaction score
The Hurricane engine will perform well, but I think most are going to hate the way the exhaust sounds compared to the current TRX.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ugh. I guess Ram couldn’t allow ford to have the lamest sounding hot rod truck.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think still calling it a TRX is an insult. Time to rebadge and start an entirely new model.
They would of gotten so much less flak about it if they did. Surprised they aren't calling the Hurricane engine an Hemi to cash in on its name too tbh.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is anyone else as disappointed as I am at the sound of that thing? I can’t help but think it sounds like a distressed dinosaur dying in Jurassic Park?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online