5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texan4Life

Reaction score
I forgot to take more pics during the install but I installed a Vice Designs integrated winch mount on my 2020 ram 1500 DT. I used a Warn VR EVO 12 with steel cable. I also got their optional clutch relocation kit, which is a must have IMO. Vice recommends synthetic rope on winches since the smooth fairlead fits the best. However they do offer a warn part number for a hawse fairlead that will work with their kit if you insist to stay with a steel cable which I did. The Vice is a great kit and they seemed to really put a lot of thought and effort into it's design and what hardware they include. They did a great job matching the OE hardware. One small thing was from being bounced around in shipping there was a spot that the powder coat had chipped off, which is not a huge deal for me but something I did notice. I did this install by myself and I highly recommend you have two people. when putting the bumper back on, I put a little scratch in the paint just from the awkward handling of the bumper and not enough eyes watching out. The install did not interfere with the factory air damper either which was really nice.

Parts used:
Vice Designs 2019 - 2020 RAM 1500 DT Integrated Winch Mount Kit w/ clutch relation kit and park sensor option
Warn VR EVO 12 (# 103254)
Warn Steel Hawse Fairlead (# 73850)
Warn Epic Winch Hook - 12,000 LB - (# 92090)

IMG_2476.jpeg

IMG_2523.jpg

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score

Texan4Life

Reaction score
must of been a bit buried.. didnt realize there was a thread already. If an admin would like to move my original post to that thread and delete this one that is fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread