5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vibration

K-One235

Reaction score
Hello,

My first post. I just purchased a 2019 Bighorn. Love the truck and it rides on the OEM Bridegstone Duelers 275/55/20 tires. While driving, I feel the truck "shaking" or "wobbling." it's not bad but noticeable and annoying. Has anyone else expereinced this? I don't think its the front end because the steering wheel does not shake. Perhaps the tires were not balanced correctly from the factory? Please let me know and thanks.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the truck. It could be one of several things, including wheel balancing although my guess would be it’s not that. It’s best to get it to the dealer and get it up on a lift so they can inspect all the suspension points. Might be a loose bolt on something. This way they can check everything and then you also have it documented in the event it is something reoccurring. Keep us posted. Good luck.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread