5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vibration in reverse

Adams2123

Reaction score
So I purchased my 2020 1500 5.7 (no etorque) about a week ago and today is the second time I've driven it as I'm still driving my lemon Chevy. When I'm reversing and slowly let off the brakes, there's a noticeable vibration. Is this normal for these trucks or should I have it looked at?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I purchased my 2020 1500 5.7 (no etorque) about a week ago and today is the second time I've driven it as I'm still driving my lemon Chevy. When I'm reversing and slowly let off the brakes, there's a noticeable vibration. Is this normal for these trucks or should I have it looked at?

Hi @Adams2123 - If you do end up moving forward with your dealer on this, please know that our team is just a private message away and more than willing to escalate a case on your behalf for further support through that process.

Mark
RamCares

BamaEngineer

Reaction score
I’ve had this happen 2-3 times. No idea what causes it, but it’s not every time I reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams2123

Reaction score
Anyone else experience this? Almost like a manual clutch in reverse?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have not experienced that with mine at all or my previous Ram , or the one before that either . I would definitely mention it to your dealer . If you don’t want to make a special trip you could wait for your first oil change .

Users who are viewing this thread