5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vibration at specific speeds

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
Where did you get them from? When I got my Michelins the guy at the shop said don't be surprised if they are tricky to balance, he had noticed a decline in quality across the board. I got them from Amazon and dealing with the return wouldn't have made sense financially.

Good luck, let us know how it works out
I got mine from Discount with certificates. I've bought a lot of tires from this location over the years and they've been good to me service wise, so i'm not too concerned at the moment. More curious what they want to do as the next step as i've never been down this road before.

My other option that I was leaning heavily towards were the Continental Terrain Contact H/T. A nail in my tire Saturday, the Michelin's being in stock and my previous experience with the LTX line ultimately pushed me to make the decision this weekend. Worst case I suppose I could exercise Discount's return policy and swap them for the Conti's.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Update on mine: road force balancing did the trick. The particular Discount I go to has the ability to do it in situations like this, so now I know to ask for it going forward on these tires.
I only ever have road force balencing done. If a shop doesn't have the machine I will not go there.
The hunter branded ones you can lookup on their website which shops have them in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/