5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ventilated seat buttons

22Bighorn

Reaction score
I recently put some 2022 rebel gt seats in my 2022 bighorn and I would like to add the physical buttons for the ventilated seats that go under the 8.4 screen. I already have heated seats and wheel. I searched and can't find a part number for the buttons does anyone know the part number? IMG_20220331_214047312_HDR.jpg

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I've been looking for a few minutes now and the only thing I can seem to find is that the heated/ventilated switch is a singular switch with both buttons? I'm not entirely certain though. Ebay search 6EM18TX7AB and it comes up as a singular unit.

22Bighorn

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to try that just got the stuff for alphaobd yesterday. I just really like having the physical buttons though.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I recently put some 2022 rebel gt seats in my 2022 bighorn and I would like to add the physical buttons for the ventilated seats that go under the 8.4 screen. I already have heated seats and wheel. I searched and can't find a part number for the buttons does anyone know the part number? View attachment 124924
Those seats look great! But what's going on with your steering wheel? Hopefully you just sneezed on it or something, and the leather isn't delaminating :ROFLMAO:

22Bighorn

Reaction score
Lol, no I was using leather cleaning spray on the new seats and got some overspray on the wheel when spraying my cleaning cloth.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks I have found those ones but the 2022 has a different shaped button. View attachment 124937
You can’t buy those separately, it is part of the whole glossy black radio bezel. The button part number mentioned above is for the rear seats that go in the back of the center console.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Hey - I want to do exactly what you did! I have a '20 Big Horn and want to swap out the interior... for the passenger seat (your new one) did you have to do anything to get power? Like run any new wire, new fuse etc? Looks really nice as well, good job!

22Bighorn

Reaction score
Hey - I want to do exactly what you did! I have a '20 Big Horn and want to swap out the interior... for the passenger seat (your new one) did you have to do anything to get power? Like run any new wire, new fuse etc? Looks really nice as well, good job!
I didn't have to run any wires just bolted the new seats in and plugged them in. My truck did already have heated seats so all the wiring was there. I used alpha obd and turned the ventilated seats on and I now have the buttons on the uconnect screen and everything works great.

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Perfect! I have heated seats, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear...plug and play! Did you find the interior from a salvage or ebay etc? Just curious as I'm just starting the hunt and the more info the more chances I have to find what I'm after. Much appreciated!

22Bighorn

Reaction score
Perfect! I have heated seats, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear...plug and play! Did you find the interior from a salvage or ebay etc? Just curious as I'm just starting the hunt and the more info the more chances I have to find what I'm after. Much appreciated!
Found it on eBay. I feel I got a good deal too. 2300 for the front and back seats and the center console. Truck they came out of had 5000 miles on it.

b4ville

Reaction score
Nice seats I doing my research for add ventilated seat and heated for back seat and that cost me almost 400 dollars I still missing some bottom and parts + leather seats from Katkin total will be around 1500-1600 for the entire interior + central console u did really nice deal . Good job bro

jv56

Reaction score
I didn't have to run any wires just bolted the new seats in and plugged them in. My truck did already have heated seats so all the wiring was there. I used alpha obd and turned the ventilated seats on and I now have the buttons on the uconnect screen and everything works great.
Hello, could you please tell me what you turned on to get the vented seats activated. Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread