5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vehicle & Apps Screen Display/Info Missing

billybaloneey

Reaction score
2022 RAM 1500 Vehicle & Apps Displays Missing
Yesterday I was wanting to check some Wi-fi and Blue Tooth settings on my 2022 RAM 1500 Lone Star with the 12" Uconnect 5 display...when I clicked on the "Vehicle" button the display was empty, and when I clicked on the "Apps" button it said "Loading" for less than a second and then displayed the Home screen. Today I did the 1) 10 second power reset of the radio/screen, no change, 2) disconnected the battery for 5 mins, no change 3) disconnected the battery and unplugged the ECM module for 5 mins, no change. I remember seeing an update about 2 weeks ago...that is the only recent changes to the truck. Anyone have any similar issues and/or have any suggestions? Will go to the dealer as a last resort.

Attachments

• RAM Display 0.jpg
    RAM Display 0.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 21
  • RAM Display 1.jpg
    RAM Display 1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 21

332EMDGMOLE

Reaction score
2022 RAM 1500 Vehicle & Apps Displays Missing
Yesterday I was wanting to check some Wi-fi and Blue Tooth settings on my 2022 RAM 1500 Lone Star with the 12" Uconnect 5 display...when I clicked on the "Vehicle" button the display was empty, and when I clicked on the "Apps" button it said "Loading" for less than a second and then displayed the Home screen. Today I did the 1) 10 second power reset of the radio/screen, no change, 2) disconnected the battery for 5 mins, no change 3) disconnected the battery and unplugged the ECM module for 5 mins, no change. I remember seeing an update about 2 weeks ago...that is the only recent changes to the truck. Anyone have any similar issues and/or have any suggestions? Will go to the dealer as a last resort.
Welcome to the party. Check out these posts in other threads:

I think I got this update too, but now I can't access the vehicle settings or apps screens.
I can't even check to see what version I'm on now.

When I press the apps button, it says "loading" momentarily, then takes me to the home screen.
The vehicle setting screen loads, but only display the background with nothing in the main screen or title bar area.
I've reset the unit numerous times with no difference.

Edit: I can confirm that I am on MY23 T25.48. When I tried to go back to 26.17, it showed the current version and what I wanted to install, then said I can't go backwards to older versions. 😡

What now? Evidently, another patch is in order.
@RamCares

View attachment 163645 View attachment 163646
For anyone that lost menus / apps, switch to a different user profile. Then you can either recreate your original user profile or do a factory reset of the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread