5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V8 with eTorque

Jwrichardson

Reaction score
I'm not sure how everyone is getting these magical numbers but no highway 12.5 mpg. But its a truck so, there's that!

LamboMitch

Reaction score
i know i was personally hoping for better. around town i'm lucky to break 15 and hwy maybe 18 ish. driving super grandpa mode too. almost have 2k miles and was hoping by now the mpg would be better

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
i know i was personally hoping for better. around town i'm lucky to break 15 and hwy maybe 18 ish. driving super grandpa mode too. almost have 2k miles and was hoping by now the mpg would be better
Took me a little longer than that to get better mpg...
Give it a few months... at first I was getting around 12.5-13 lol... now I never get less than 16.5; and on grandpa mode I get 18.5 combined

LamboMitch

Reaction score
Took me a little longer than that to get better mpg...
Give it a few months... at first I was getting around 12.5-13 lol... now I never get less than 16.5; and on grandpa mode I get 18.5 combined

good to know i was definitely hoping for better mpg. big reason i opted for the e torque etc was because it had one of the best mpg ratings against its competitors.

smashweights

Reaction score
Avg 15mpg on my exclusively city driving commute. A bit disappointed as a lot of the commute is 40-45mph which is a pretty efficient speed (30-40mpg "instant"). My last car averaged its "combined" EPA rating on this route so very sad to see less than city rating. Normal ride height, no bed cover, cruise at 40-45mph, Grandpa mode?, 87 vs 89 gas made no difference.

papac0rn

Reaction score
I'm seeing an average of 17 mixed driving just around town and rural areas. I have a 2020 quad cab with bed cover.

Users who are viewing this thread