5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V6 Laramie Build Options

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
even better ... blind hope! lol
I feel the dual exhaust option is pretty popular with people. Plenty of SUVs have it...I think the want is there...just as long as there is a benefit to it and the sound is right, they got the 8 to 4 cyl sound pretty well, the V6 should be no issue

LeatherDog

Reaction score
Ordered my new 2019 Laramie today! Ordered it with the V6 E-Torque. I think the rear bumper will still look nice, as it's a pretty lean looking bumper anyhow. Ordered it with the 3.55 rear axle for better towing capacity (nearly 8,000 pounds), and Anti-spin rear diff. Looking forward to the 25-27 MPG. Also ordered it with Ram Box, Panoramic Sunroof, Black leather bench interior, 20" Alloy Wheels, Laramie Level 1 Upgrade package, wheel liners, rear under-seat storage, rubber floor mat upgrade, Chrome Appearance Package (like the chrome trim around the windows and wheel to wheel side-steps), and two-tone paint (Maximum Steel with silver bottom). I am very much looking forward to receiving it in 2-3 months.

Last edited:

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my new 2019 Laramie today! Ordered it with the V6 E-Torque. I think the rear bumper will still look nice, as it's a pretty lean looking bumper anyhow. Ordered it with the 3.55 rear axle for better towing capacity (nearly 8,000 pounds), and Anti-spin rear diff. Looking forward to the 25-27 MPG. Also ordered it with Ram Box, Panoramic Sunroof, Black leather bench interior, Laramie Level 1 Upgrade package, wheel liners, rear under-seat storage, rubber floor mat upgrade, Chrome Appearance Package (like the chrome trim around the windows and wheel to wheel side-steps), and two-tone paint (Maximum Steel with silver bottom). I am very much looking forward to receiving it in 2-3 months.
Congratulations on your order. I love the two tones on these. Now comes the hard part...the wait.

LeatherDog

Reaction score
Ram’s online configuration site now shows V6 as an option for Laramie and up.
Yep... Saw that. I built my truck again, but with the online builder, and I got the same MSRP. It can be a great tool when it's up to date.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Ram’s online configuration site now shows V6 as an option for Laramie and up.
Only took Ram a month and a half to update the build and price site! The V6 has been able to be ordered as the base engine for all trims starting the week of August 10th.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ordered my new 2019 Laramie today! Ordered it with the V6 E-Torque. I think the rear bumper will still look nice, as it's a pretty lean looking bumper anyhow. Ordered it with the 3.55 rear axle for better towing capacity (nearly 8,000 pounds), and Anti-spin rear diff. Looking forward to the 25-27 MPG. Also ordered it with Ram Box, Panoramic Sunroof, Black leather bench interior, 20" Alloy Wheels, Laramie Level 1 Upgrade package, wheel liners, rear under-seat storage, rubber floor mat upgrade, Chrome Appearance Package (like the chrome trim around the windows and wheel to wheel side-steps), and two-tone paint (Maximum Steel with silver bottom). I am very much looking forward to receiving it in 2-3 months.
Ancient post I know but since I'm considering a 21' V6 QC, can you give an update? Would you order the same again?

Users who are viewing this thread