5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upper glove box door closure???

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
So you can see the lines match but look at the next pic. I put a little flashlight in there to show the gap
Id disconnect that bulb so it doesn't start any paper on fire in there unless it is LED.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Just be glad you don't have a F150. Holy @#$% that gap is HUGE and you have to slam the glove box to get it to close.
Not just slam it you would have to use Gorilla tape to hold it closed afterwards...

juliomarcio2411

Reaction score
I am noticing that my upper glove box doesn’t seal tight. I noticed because I had an envelope in there that slid right through the crack. Now my ocd is kicking in. Does anybody have a fix for this or is my glove box door just defective
There is a plastic finish inside that should be out of place, if you fit it in the right position this gap disappears.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The seal on the upper glove box door is some serious first world ocd problem stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread