5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated today

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
My 12" UCS had an update this morning so I tapped install before I got out of the truck. When I got back in there was a what's new button that popped up and I mindlessly cancelled it. Does anybody know what is new with Uconnect. I have the 2020 Ram and not Uconnect 5, which I am thinking is for the 2022's?

Joe_Lake

Reaction score
When I hit the what's new button it was blank. I have a 2019 and from what I can tell nothing has changed.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have UC5 and got the pop up on my 8.4 screen as well tonight.

Burnzie

Reaction score
Drove mine all day and didn't get anything about an update

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I manually updated mine Monday to PR-39.7. Can you check to see what version yours is at now? After the updated my SXM Weather radar map, which has never actually shown the weather is now working. And also had ability to enable the TRX off-road and performance pages under apps

RichardWH

Reaction score
I manually updated mine Monday to PR-39.7. Can you check to see what version yours is at now? After the updated my SXM Weather radar map, which has never actually shown the weather is now working. And also had ability to enable the TRX off-road and performance pages under apps
How did you manually update it? And is this on the Uconnect 4?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where did you download it from. I didn’t see anything on the Uconnect website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other thread on here about 12" upgrade from the 8.4

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
I will have to check my version tomorrow. And it would be great if that actually started working. That aggravates me every time I try to use it.

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got an update last night.
When I got in this am, the “what’s new” button just showed a blank page

Took a pic of the version # and stuff but app not letting me upload pic this am

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
5fa7af46508c28d344f45b1261952bb6.jpg

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This was after the OTA update? Looks like just the software version updated. Not the application or boot micro
I think the Canadian's get a different version. Okay, we need someone from the States to post up a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online