5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Update dealer made it worse!*Door panels falling off?

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
I'm happy to hear they are taking care of you. My concern now would be what they plan to do (if anything) to make sure this doesn't happen again. This would be almost as important as their fixing what they messed up.
I agree with you the dealership should look into how this happened so it doesn't happen again. Will they? I doubt it altho I hope they do. But there are two personnel issues here. 1. The technician that did the work should have owned up to the scraped up panel and reported it up the chain so it could be fixed correctly. We don't know if this happened and what was the result. Was it covered up by the supervisors? 2. The service advisor, service supervisor or whatever the chain of command is that inspects the work before giving it back to the customer was an EPIC FAIL. All this goes to the quality of work at this particular dealership AND the overall quality of the RAM product because ultimately RAM as a company is accountable to their customers for this sort of behavior. It is bad for business.

P.S. I love my truck and I (knock on wood) I currently have no issues with it.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they scuffed the crap out of my door panel. Wtf. I called the service advisor up and he said come in Monday before 430 so the shop foreman can look at it. Man this stinks.
Hmmm. Could be 'Flat Rate' disease.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 17 July 2018. Now at: 033709 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread