5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
someone may have already posted this, but it looks like the program expires at the end of the month.

I don’t recall the timeline, but I got my car on June 14 and I’ve had my check for a few weeks

U

User_3336

someone may have already posted this, but it looks like the program expires at the end of the month.

I don’t recall the timeline, but I got my car on June 14 and I’ve had my check for a few weeks
Where are you seeing that the BONUSDRIVE program expires at the end of the month?

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Where are you seeing that the BONUSDRIVE program expires at the end of the month?
A few weeks ago I saw on another thread, someone said they were told this when they called with some questions. I just checked the website and did see that it references August 1. I could very easily be wrong

Attachments

• 7A1A083A-8339-4DF9-9485-0D765B170D60.jpeg
    7A1A083A-8339-4DF9-9485-0D765B170D60.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 22
U

User_3336

A few weeks ago I saw on another thread, someone said they were told this when they called with some questions. I just checked the website and did see that it references August 1. I could very easily be wrong
Interesting. Program has been going on a while now. hard to believe its ending. I'll shoot them an email.

Reaction score
well isnt this a fine how do you do... If your household only owns Ram, Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep you are out of luck ....

mcosub

Reaction score
mine was purchased as a company vehicle by my employer.............doesnt look like i can get rebate.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Original post says submit within 90 days, website only lets you go back as far as 60 days from purchase.
Excellent point. Not sure when they changed that but I almost waited too long to submit mine. I think I made it with about a week to spare. It was 90 days for my previous truck so I thought I still had plenty of time.

Knight.

Reaction score
I just got an email confirmation that my application was approved and will receive a check in 8-10 weeks. Not bad. I think I’ll use it to spray line-x the bed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread