5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unsheduled Uconnect update

grifodan67

Reaction score
So I checked the site and my radio (12" screen) and neither said anything about an available update. I have a good relationship with my dealer and they had called and said there was an update for my radio. Went in this morning and waited for it. Took a couple hours (download and updating). Now my favorites are still there and the graphics for each station is there. I have the Alpine radio and it seems louder as well. I will keep testing to make sure it is not an anomaly.

Dan

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok.. sorry same exact looking truck. He needed an update thats why I asked.

Is this the same update that was OTA for some of us? Just asking if there was a newer update?

Thanks

grifodan67

Reaction score
Ok.. sorry same exact looking truck. He needed an update thats why I asked.

Is this the same update that was OTA for some of us? Just asking if there was a newer update?

Thanks
19RamLimited,
No worries. I am not sure about the update. I know I checked the day they called me and nothing showed. I can call my dealership and inquire.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread