5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uneven Tire Wear

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just purchased four Goodyear Wrangler Steadfast HT tires ($1200) for my 2021 Ram Longhorn which had a sticker of over $73K and there is 24K miles on it and the Eagle Touring tires are shot! I cant believe Ram would put such cheap tires on there 10th anniversary longhorn trucks. After years of nothing but mopars I doubt I would ever consider them again.
Ultimately, I consider tires a consumable, to be replaced with whatever I deem appropriate. The OEM tires are there simply to roll it off the lot.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just purchased four Goodyear Wrangler Steadfast HT tires ($1200) for my 2021 Ram Longhorn which had a sticker of over $73K and there is 24K miles on it and the Eagle Touring tires are shot! I cant believe Ram would put such cheap tires on there 10th anniversary longhorn trucks. After years of nothing but mopars I doubt I would ever consider them again.
Most people are happy to get rid of the factory tires to get something better in the truck. Factory tires are a compromise to get soft ride. I've replaced mine in my truck twice in 36k miles. Neither time did they need replaced, I just wanted something bigger and better than what I had.

al h

Reaction score
Most people are happy to get rid of the factory tires to get something better in the truck. Factory tires are a compromise to get soft ride. I've replaced mine in my truck twice in 36k miles. Neither time did they need replaced, I just wanted something bigger and better than what I had.
The difference in ride between between the Steadfast and the Eagle Touring is night and day difference so that I am happy for however I am not happy spending that kind of money on it so soon. I used to get a new vehicle every 30 months or so and all but one of them were Rams, i never put tires on any of them before 50k miles

Users who are viewing this thread