5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to turn off/adjust seat heat or steering wheel heat.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I often do a remote start using the uconnect. The other day I used it and it worked fine. When i got in my truck my seat heat and steering wheel heat were turned on (which is normal). However the buttons to turn them off were greyed out and I was unable to turn them off or changing the levels. I ended up taking a video of it for the dealer to see. Has anyone else had this issue? I ended up turning off my truck and turning it back on to be able to adjust the settings. Everything else seemed to work just fine.

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I often do a remote start using the uconnect. The other day I used it and it worked fine. When i got in my truck my seat heat and steering wheel heat were turned on (which is normal). However the buttons to turn them off were greyed out and I was unable to turn them off or changing the levels. I ended up taking a video of it for the dealer to see. Has anyone else had this issue? I ended up turning off my truck and turning it back on to be able to adjust the settings. Everything else seemed to work just fine.
Maybe a silly question, but did you put the truck to the RUN mode before you tried to adjust settings? If everything worked right after restarting, maybe you are just not able to adjust anything until the truck is in RUN mode. I am just spit balling here because I would have to go out and try scenario on my truck.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe a silly question, but did you put the truck to the RUN mode before you tried to adjust settings? If everything worked right after restarting, maybe you are just not able to adjust anything until the truck is in RUN mode. I am just spit balling here because I would have to go out and try scenario on my truck.
Yes it was in run.

fflis

Reaction score

So I’m new to my 2019 Ram. I can start it with an app? I registered on the mopar site but I logged into the app and it does nothing?!
0e9d59b0f92bce3f5285ed59726dd312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
So I’m new to my 2019 Ram. I can start it with an app? I registered on the mopar site but I logged into the app and it does nothing?!
0e9d59b0f92bce3f5285ed59726dd312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends on what package you have, level 1 or 2 I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/