5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate OBD JScan Thread

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
‘23 with the electronic tailgate release button on the upper console, guess I thought it might just be a setting. Is a harness required just for the ajar notification?

Reaction score
Yeah. My mistake then. Since the bed LED’s come on when the tailgate is opened, I assumed the BCM would see this and trigger the message.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible to hookup a Taser DT and a Bluetooth OBD2 dongle at the same time?

There are OBD2 splitters on the market, so you can attach two OBD2 devices at a time. I suppose I’m asking if there’s an equivalent for the security gateway connections

Why would one want to do such a thing? In my case, I want to take advantage of some of the “live” Tazer feature (in particular, keep front camera feed on screen) while also viewing live stats from JScan (in particular, battery temperature and current).

I suppose my dream device would be a Tazer that also works as a Bluetooth OBD2 scanner.

Drpringle

Reaction score
2024 3500 mega
Went and performed a test on the air suspension compressor and now I have a service air suspension warning that I can’t clear
How do you calibrate the rear air
And how can I clear the service light ?
Is this a trip to the dealer ?

Drpringle

Reaction score
2024 3500 mega
Went and performed a test on the air suspension compressor and now I have a service air suspension warning that I can’t clear
How do you calibrate the rear air
And how can I clear the service light ?
Is this a trip to the dealer ?
Anyone ?

AGillan

Reaction score
Has anyone done the 8.4 with Nav and Sirius XM -12.1 screen swap using JSCAN and if so can you provide a walkthrough

TRXFLO

Reaction score
Thank you @Jimmy07 and @theblet .. that is the 100% correct way. It works now perfectly. Have all a fine sunday (y)

another short question.. is there a point of configuartion, that the windwos can be open by using the key fob and i dont find a menu for saving my car settings in JScan?

So did the TUV master approve?
They told me to move the brake light to tail light location or, brake/indicator to reverse and add an aftermarket reverse light.

Im looking to change to halogens temporarily.

Anyone know if brake and indicator Will blink separately in that case? And what bcm changes to make?

Thanks

Shadowsnkx

Reaction score
I was able to read my pin with Jscan but there is nothing to select when I go into the menu to program a key for my 19 DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was able to read my pin with Jscan but there is nothing to select when I go into the menu to program a key for my 19 DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to Jimmy, you have to connect as a 2500 or Jeep Gladiator to do the programming. See this post:

Users who are viewing this thread